These are Pro Level Bibshorts
We tested the Lusso Active Aero Bibshorts in conjunction with the Active Aero Short Sleeve Jersey using an ex elite rider, riding at 280 watts on a Specialized Venge, featuring Zipp 808s with a power meter.
He was also wearing Lusso Active Aero Socks and an aero helmet.
The test was held on a 10 mile test course. The wind was 3-5 mph NNW with a 17°C temperature and we found an improvement was made over a standard jersey and bibshorts of 19 seconds. A saving of 3 mins 10 secs over a 100 mile ride.
- Fabric: 2 Italian Aero Fabrics
- Bib Fabric: Dry Yarn Polypropylene bib
- Leg Grippers: 45mm SC-10
- Pad : Elastic Interface
- Design: Anatomic Race Fit
- Detail: Race Radio Pocket
- Antistatic & 50+ UV Ray Protection: Yes
- Machine Washable: Yes
- Made in Manchester UK
- Pad Elastic interface 6hours+ comfort
- Thickness: 14 mm
- Padding: H.D. Perf Foam
- For temperatures ranging from 15-30 degrees